Thursday, January 14, 2010

Video Camera Recorder What Is A Good Digital Camera / Video Recorder?

What is a good digital camera / video recorder? - video camera recorder

Can anyone suggest me the model or a series of digital cameras that can be easily used in the production of videos and send them to your computer for editing? I do not know much, but some of the characteristics I am looking for are:

Timelapse --
Computer Easy Entry record (preferably USB)
The recording quality is top priority

I think what I imagined more of a video camera instead of a single frame capture rate agreement. Thank you!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Pentax Optio T30

impressive camera is not bulky or anything. I did it last February and in love with her since the moment she has got. Tons and tons of different special effects and everything. can be cut, red eyes, scribble on them, and much more directly into the camera. Super cool awesome camera.

and is a touch screen as well. Addition of awesomness. :))

Post a Comment