Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Female Dog Lifting Hind Leg Why Does My Female Dog Lift Her Leg When She Wants To Play?

Why does my female dog lift her leg when she wants to play? - female dog lifting hind leg

My dog, Mary, has raised the hind leg at me if she wants to play. When I am on the couch with one hand, I would hang a small soft brush against them, and they will try to compensate for standing on three feet with his hand. It is not urinating or marking, which is that what you have done every time you try to play me with it. What does this mean? This is not a problem, I'm excited. I love her.

3 comments:

janet_ja... said...

She tries to say, 'Hey, I'm here and I want to play. I think it's cute. To my beloved litytle I will push or jump on me with a toy in his mouth, and all the games I have prepared myself. King of my 9 months to a black Labrador, the German Shepard, his big paw and struck my hand or arm, and I think that has big paws, my husband called to have legs. LOL

kellyjen... said...

Some animals have little to do strange things. mite want to caress her stomach, her legs, which you can do Lift

Deerylou said...

What can you say?

Post a Comment