Saturday, January 16, 2010

Football Helmet Clipart How Much Is This Signed Football Helmet Worth?

How much is this signed football helmet worth? - football helmet clipart

I recently won an authentic NFL football helmet Giants to a scholarship program. It was by Michael Strahan and his helmet authentic Giants who play in the headset sells for $ 195.00, but the mines are Michael Strahan, he signatures. I want to get rid of him, so that you can use the money for the school this fall. What are some sites that I put on a lot of value and how do you think? I show a letter from the Foundation's scholarships to its authenticity.

2 comments:

solo_vad... said...

eBay has signed contracts with mini-helmets from $ 9.99 to 32.99. Take Athentic can get a little more than one prize. now on ebay, I guess around $ 200. $ 250.00 mark.

eBay prices are very low now

Julius C said...

I saw a few shops sport vacations and Las Vegas Strip, the goods in this way. I do not remember their names.

Post a Comment