Friday, January 8, 2010

Swollen Lips In Thyroid Problems Can I Sue A Doctor If They Tell Me Im Border Line Thyroid Problems But Dont Do Anything About It ?

Can I sue a doctor if They tell me im border line thyroid problems but dont do anything about it ? - swollen lips in thyroid problems

10 years ago, my doctor told me it was a border of the thyroid have problems, but my doctor has not done about it.I just discovered that I made this year have pills for the rest of my life because I fell under a have active thyroid. Learned how five years ago (before I had) an under active thyroid, I had to go to the doctor because I was getting a fat lip, but she said it was all right with me. I discovered that my lip is swollen by my full thyroid gland, but doctors have not yet check out me if you have thyroid problems.
Can I sue?

No comments:

Post a Comment