Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Southpark Stream Eng How Can I Burn This Movie Thats On My Harddrive????? : )?

How can i burn this movie thats on my harddrive????? : )? - southpark stream eng

ok I have Roxio DVD Builder, and I'm recording a movie (which is not protected, and I know I can burn), and if I add files ...." DVD Builder, it seems is not compatible with the file Format C: / mat / film / SouthPark.avi form of a video file. The film in this file from the DVD Builder can be read "....... ...... Now it's only what I can see that the message was. avi "..... what can I do, I'll be able to make this film? "The film is not rightprotected or anything.if someone can tell me how to solve this problem and where I can on the Internet find? Thank you! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Derfboy said...

Try to convert Windows Media format. Go here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows ...

Download Windows Media Encoder and WM RIP avi or some other type of file and see if the program you can use it.

dewcoons said...

There are several formats with the VNA. Roxio is not able to open all formats.

See if you can open the file in Movie Maker. (Normally, if you can open in Windows Media Player, open it in Windows Movie Maker - with the same codecs.) Then simply save the file to read with another format that Roxio can.

Then back to Roxio to record the new version of the file.

maione T said...

is an AVI video file and will not play normally on a DVD player. They did not make such a thing as DivX or ISO file.

Post a Comment