Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Easiest Way To Ollie On A Tech Deck Easy 10 Points - TechDeck Mega Ollie?

Easy 10 Points - TechDeck Mega Ollie? - easiest way to ollie on a tech deck

Hello. My teammates can do something they call a mega ollie. It was then put his finger on the cover of high-tech and can jump like 4 feet into the air and sticks to your fingers. I have tried to do, but I can not. I do not know you, stick because I have seen and played with his fingers and his first board. You can do it on my board, but I can not. Please help me here - for example pressure, is the only way by hand with your other hand. My colleagues laugh at me and call me a heart to pump: | Any help is greatly appreciated. If someone goes then I will give the best answer out of five stars and 10 points! Thank you guys - Tobz: D

No comments:

Post a Comment