Sunday, December 20, 2009

Corvette Tire Pressure Sensor 2004 Corvette. Some Idiot Mechanic Broke Off My TPMS (tire Pressure Sensor). I Need Some Advice, Read On:?

2004 Corvette. Some idiot mechanic broke off my TPMS (tire pressure sensor). I need some advice, read on:? - corvette tire pressure sensor

Will be replaced by a sensor (sensor supposedly) new (aftermarket no AC Delco), and now the sensor reads a constant 34 psi, regardless of the tire. I drove back from computers and other sensors (which are not replaced) in order to correct the tire pressure, but this "new" sensor does not change at all. Am I obligated to something like a reboot of the computer to the sensor does not match? Disconnect the negative cable from the battery for some time the computer cause the computer to be restarted? Or is the economic slide as I will be broken, or bad sensor or just getting paid. They refuse to replace it again, (they say it's partly my fault, because the tip of the valve stem is too tight - my God!). Is there a way to calibrate it to read on the scale is correct? I'm not (really sure if it is defective or just needs to be reset or recalibration, but I do know this: do not work properly). Or just cut me?

No comments:

Post a Comment